General Summary: The Care Coordinator is responsible for facilitating care coordination services for seniors and disabled individuals in need of enhanced services across multiple systems. The Care Coordinator works under the supervision of the Director of Client Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform individual needs assessment and develop individualized service plans in a face to face interview.
2. Compiles and maintains accurate case records as required. This includes documenting client’s condition, condition of the home, living environment, and success of plan delivery during client’s home visits.
3. Maintain contact with clients as frequently as needed to determine if services are being performed in accordance with service plan.
4. Communicate clients’ needs with the Independent Living staff in the development of the Independent Living program.
5. Establish a working relationship with an understanding of services provided by organizations in the counties. Promote effective and efficient utilization of community resources.
6. Be an advocate for the rights and needs of the elderly and disabled populations.
7. Performs community public relations activities to promote the Agency and increase public awareness of availability of services.
8. Install and monitor Personal Emergency Response Systems.
9. Job requires extensive driving.
10. Abide by the Case Manager’s code of ethics in all aspects of providing Case Management services.
11. Maintains inter- and intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
13. Job duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally either verbally or in writing.
$16.55 per hour
Extensive Driving: Company Car Provided for Business Use
Office Location- Forrest City
This is a Safety Sensitive Position
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Licensed in the state of Arkansas as a social worker (Licensed Master Social Worker or Licensed Certified Social Worker), a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse, or have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in a health and human services field, or two years’ experience in the delivery of human services, including without limitation having performed satisfactorily as a case manager for a period of two years (experience must be within the past three years).